I am sure that most of you heard about quite old book written by famous “player” Roosh V. His book can be purchased through Amazon. It has a description that goes like this:
Bang is a pickup textbook intended for men who weren’t born with the natural ability to sleep with a lot of women. It contains simple but powerful techniques, moves, and lines that teaches you how to have consensual sex with women.
- The 8 essential beliefs of the alpha male
- The 5 critical components of the “vibe,” an optimal attitude women find most attractive
- Tons of natural, high-impact opening lines that work just about anywhere women can be found
- Best answers to a girl’s common questions that heighten the tension and build attraction
- A technique to get her phone number without asking for it
- Detailed text messaging strategy that shows you word-for-word how to get dates in the shortest amount of time possible (no need to make voice calls)
- The one text messaging mistake 95% of guys make that kill the interaction
- A simple trick for the first date that will make her feel like she has known you longer than she actually has
- “Four key moves” to the kiss that are so natural and easy to pull off that the girl won’t even recognize them as moves
- A comprehensive dating strategy so you sleep with her no later than the third date
- The 5 magic words to say when you want to get inside her place
- How to make a smooth transition to the bedroom
- 7 detailed steps to taking off her clothes
- How to approach girls in coffee shops, the gym, and foreign countries
- How to prevent a girl from seeing you as too young or too old
- A bonus “cheat sheet” that contains six of the most crucial points you need to remember when it’s time to pickup girls
- Internal Game. How to build your confidence and adopt the correct beliefs that maximize your notch count
- Early Game. How to meet women, have good conversations, build attraction, and get either numbers, kisses, or one-night stands
- Middle Game. How to set up a date along with what to do and say while out on them
- Late Game. How to seal the deal and plan for future dates
- End Game. How to take your results to the next level
…or at least the very idea of it, so you have to hide the obvious fact that from the last 12 hours of the evening (and then late night) you are just trying to get into her pants. And do that until the very last moment when you will be both naked and … no, not even then you can be sure. She can say “stop” after oral, or being fingered. Or at any moment before. And you have too, because otherwise it’s rape. Sounds funny, huh? It’s like solving a puzzle. And then, if something won’t work -try again, and again. Retry, and rematch. With different girls. To me it sounds like an obsession. Does it make you a greater man? Maybe…or maybe not.
- The 8 essential beliefs of the alpha male – true.
- The 5 critical components of the “vibe,” an optimal attitude women find most attractive – the so called “vibe” is just being overpositive, jokingly funny and pretending to be relaxed at all times. Most of it is just pretending.
- Tons of natural, high-impact opening lines that work just about anywhere women can be found – nothing special. just normal human conversation lines that everyone already know. Or maybe that’s why this book will land better with younger auditions.
- Best answers to a girl’s common questions that heighten the tension and build attraction – again, pure basics. Not anything that a middle 20-something year old male could not already know.
- Detailed text messaging strategy that shows you word-for-word how to get dates in the shortest amount of time possible (no need to make voice calls) – text messaging strategy? Like… really?
- “Four key moves” to the kiss that are so natural and easy to pull off that the girl won’t even recognize them as moves – if a man don’t know how to ‘go for the kiss’ he should return to kindergarten. Seriously.
- A comprehensive dating strategy so you sleep with her no later than the third date – Real life often goes beyond patterns like that. Deal with it.
- The 5 magic words to say when you want to get inside her place – OK. The thing about “Can I use the bathroom?” was good, I admit that. However, most often women won’t think that you’re just lying to them. Again, is that being a real Casanova or just a sneaky-sneaky little boy who wants to put his dick somewhere wet?
- How to make a smooth transition to the bedroom – “Let me show you my CD collection” … hehe
- 7 detailed steps to taking off her clothes – from top to bottom 😀
- How to approach girls in coffee shops, the gym, and foreign countries – exactly in the same way as everyone else.
- Middle Game. How to set up a date along with what to do and say while out on them – again, learn and try to remember everything so that you won’t sound like a total fake. Because if you’re going on a date just to get sex, you’re doing exactly that. If you’re not interested in her as a person – she will sense that. So at the end you’re both just bullshitting each other. I don’t see any fun in that.
- End Game. How to take your results to the next level – So, talk nonsense to her when she’s already lying half-naked in your bed so that she won’t notice what’s happening (turning her “logical brain” off, wow) and sleep with you just after meeting you. Wow. Real skill. That’s pure manliness.
As for me, if I decide to fuck a girl I pick from the ones that already want me. I don’t chase. I let them come to me and I do it under my own rules.
One of the biggest flaws of this PUA book (or should I say – “way of living”) is the fact that when MGTOW encourages having hobbies and becoming a self-reliant, strong male (which in result brings females towards you anyway) Roosh advertises something different. He says that in order to get more pussies, you ought to develop hobbies and passions. Do you see my point? MGTOW is about being yourself. Growing as a passionate, strong and confident male. Who has hobbies and skills. Who owns life. This will inevitably make women interested in you, of course. But then you can decide whether you want to do anything with them or not.
Being a “player” means dedicating your whole life to scoring yet another pussy. Even having special hobbies just for the very purpose of attracting more women towards you. It’s like you need to become a sort of “genuine fake”.
And even with all that effort, he states that sometimes you will have dry spells and all that. Now, I am not saying that being a “player” is something bad. Or boring. I am sure that it greatly improves one confidence, social skills and obviously it feels good to fuck different women. I – however – can’t agree that this way of living is something that I am interested in. Why? Too much effort. Time. Money. Everything.
Being a man is so much more than just “banging” pussies. While you will become one, you’ll understand that a pussy can be only a small addition to your kingdom. When you make a woman’s pussy your queen, divide your own kingdom in half so that you can put her on a pedestal and then chase & admire her- you already lost this game.
MGTOW is the only way that brings (mutually entangled) freedom and power towards modern man.